Home – Registrar’s home page contains recent
announcements and a message. It is also on the home page that students
enter their Login Id and Password to login and view their academic
– this tab contains academic calendars of Degree, Teacher Education and
TVET programmes of the university college.
– here active and prospective students of the university college can view
course lists of different prgrammes and departments.
Admission–under the admission tab,
anyone who visits the page can find detailed admission information. This
includes available fields of study, entrance requirements, training
duration and tuition and registration fees.
– The online application is designed to save the time an applicant spends
going to the University College to fill out an application form. Rather
the applicant fills the form and submits it to the Office of the Registrar
– contact information can be found under this tab and anyone can send a
request or comment to the Registrar’s e-mail address.
– some policies and application procedures can be found under this tab.
Notice – different notices that are posted by
the Office of the Registrar to prospective and active students can be
found under this tab.